Getting a man is quite distinct from charming a man. A woman may get any man and sleep with him if she wants. Charming a man means captivating his heart and his mind; and it is something that you need to reflect on and plan carefully. Charming the kind of guy you want is a form of art that will not only let you have him, but also keep him.
• To charm a man, you should know how to make eye contact. Being able to look into a man’s eyes as he gazes from you is one step towards engaging him in a conversation. You should not be afraid of eye contact, but instead look at him straight in the eyes. This way, you will definitely be a stand out among other women.
• Always give him your sweetest smile. A smile can brighten your entire face and can bring positivity into any man’s day. Guys do love girls who smile at them. A woman’s smile can brighten up his mood; and when he sees you smile, he feels as if he can connect with you positively and easily.
• Always feel confident. Confidence is that self-esteem you show a man regardless if you look like a beauty queen or not. Confidence attracts men. They think that a confident woman is charming and sexy.
• Show your femininity. Femininity does not necessarily mean you flaunt your curves and figure by wearing sexy revealing dresses. Femininity is more than the physical attributes of a woman. Instead, being feminine means showing a man of your positive good attributes. Wear clothes that will fit your body properly without actually revealing too much skin. Act like a woman with kindness, gentleness and sweetness with whomever you speak to or socialize with.
• Let the guy know that you are interested. If you are at a bar or any other public place and a man looks at you with interest, show him that you are also interested in him. Simply glancing at him will give him the impression that you are not curious about him. Look at the man more than once and establish eye contact with him. Once you have spoken to him, discuss things that will help you get to know about each other further.
• Give him compliments. Just like women, men also like to be complimented. Say some positive comments about his new hairstyle, about the color or style of his shirt, about his accessories, about his little habits, etc. This will let him realize that you are actually noticing him.
• Give him quick and soft touches. When you are speaking to the guy, make sure you give him quick touches every now and then. It will make you feel closer to him instantly and vice versa. Brush your arms with his without seeming that it was intentionally done.
• Remain who you are. Some girls commit mistakes in charming a man by presenting themselves to a man using a different personality. Why wear sexy dresses to seduce a man if you are simply comfortable wearing sweatshirt and jeans? When you want a man to be charmed by you, show your true self and do not hide anything. He may fall for this façade, but you will not surely feel contented because you know that it is somebody else that he fell for and not who you actually are.
Learn how to be that kind of woman that men always find attractive through the information provided by Become A Guy Magnet. Another product that can similarly teach how to make men fall for you is Mesmerize Him.
To read more about how to make a man love you, click Get a man Attracted to you and Keep Him Interested. You’ll learn all the secrets to make a man Fall in Lovewith you.